Seats left: 61
"One-shot" Enterprise Deployment of IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation
Is Cloud Pak for Business Automation (CP4BA) demo deployment presented last time not enough for you? Working on more serious CP4BA engagement? Then you need the CP4BA enterprise deployment. Looking for a straightfoward way to make it work and customize it for your specific purposes? This is the right webinar to attend. The "One-shot" CP4BA Deployment makes the deployment easy for a specific setup allowing you to quickly create a running environment not only for playing around, education, demonstrations, and PoCs but also for project-level custom deployments.
Date: Thursday, October 7 from 14:00 to 15:00 Central European Time
We will be using RedHat OpenShift Kubernetes Service (ROKS) as the underlying infrastructure allowing us to run managed ROKS on IBM Cloud. The same principles can be applied to other OpenShift clusters deployed elsewhere. The "One-shot" Enterprise CP4BA Deployment has:
- Simplified installation sequence in terms of configuration steps needed.
- Completely containerized deployment incl. containerized pre-reqs which are included and pre-configured for you with no additional effort - esp. DB2 database and LDAP.
- No explicit bastion node needed, no common server needed for the deployment itself. Just a managed OpenShift cluster is enough - ROKS, also ROSA, ARO look good so far. You can of course use your own OpenShift cluster.
- No external configuration machine needed - all the configuration runs directly in the OpenShift cluster itself.
- Can be used as a baseline for your own deployments with customer specific databases, LDAPs and integrations - the enterprise pattern is completely open for customizations, compared with demo deployment.
- Additional management tools are automatically installed and configured to make your life even easier - for database, LDAP, Elasticsearch etc.We are going to show you live how things work and provide underlying technical details. You will be also provided with additional reference materials.
The capabilities available in enterprise deployment include these IBM technologies:
- Business Automation Workflow - evolution of merged IBM BPM and IBM Case Manager discussed on one of our previous sessions
- Operational Decision Manager
- FileNet Content Manager
- Automation Document Processing
- Business Automation Insights
- Automation Decision Services
- Business Automation Application
On top, we will also add capabilities from IBM Automation Foundation: Process Mining and Robotic Process Automation
- Introduction to IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation deployments
- CP4BA "One-shot" Enterprise Deployment on ROKS practically
- Radek Šulc, Software Engineer - Digital Business Automation, IBM Central & Eastern Europe
- Jan Dušek Business Automation Technical Specialist, IBM Czech republic
Workshop format: remote technical presentations and demos
Access to materials: https://ibm.biz/cp4ba-enterprise-deploy-workshop
Audience: IT architects, developers, analysts, consultants
Prerequisites for attendees: understanding OpenShift fundamentals is beneficial but not mandatory.
Location: this is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Registration: to register at this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register to the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered at, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an e-mail with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation e-mail will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: this workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
Please Login to register in this event!